# Obsidian Help
Welcome to the official Obsidian Help site, where you can find tips and guides on how to use [Obsidian](https://obsidian.md). For API documentation visit the [Obsidian Developer Docs](https://docs.obsidian.md/).
You can also browse this site in the following languages:
- [Tiếng Việt](https://publish.obsidian.md/help-vi)
- [Phéasa Khmêr](https://publish.obsidian.md/help-km)
## Getting started
If you're new to Obsidian, learn the basics of note-taking with Obsidian using our guides:
1. [[Download and install Obsidian]]
2. [[Create a vault]]
3. [[Create your first note]]
4. [[Link notes]]
5. [[Import notes]]
From here, you can build your own custom experience by enabling additional features through _plugins_. Explore the [[Core plugins]] that ship with Obsidian, or any of our [[Community plugins]].
Customize the look and feel of Obsidian using [[Themes]] and [[CSS snippets]].
## Add-on services
- [[Introduction to Obsidian Sync|Obsidian Sync]]
- A safe and secure way to synchronize your notes across any device and OS.
- [[Introduction to Obsidian Publish|Obsidian Publish]]
- Publish your notes as a wiki, knowledge base, documentation, or digital garden.
If you find any mistakes or missing information on this site, you can contribute improvements and translations via [the GitHub repo](https://github.com/obsidianmd/obsidian-docs/).
If you want to support Obsidian financially, consider a [[Catalyst license]], which offers early access to beta versions of Obsidian.
See the [[Credits]] to get to know all the amazing people who made Obsidian possible.