Welcome to the official Obsidian documentation, where you can find tips and guides on how to use [Obsidian](https://obsidian.md).
You can browse the documentation in any of the following languages:
- [Tiếng Việt](https://publish.obsidian.md/help-vi)
> [!tip] The Obsidian team
> To learn more about the people behind Obsidian, head over to our [about page](https://obsidian.md/about).
## Getting started
If you're new to Obsidian, learn the basics of note-taking with Obsidian using our guides:
1. [[Download and install Obsidian]]
2. [[Create a vault]]
3. [[Create your first note]]
4. [[Link notes]]
From here, you can build your own custom experience by enabling additional features through _plugins_. Explore the [[Core plugins]] that ships with Obsidian, or any of our [[Community plugins]].
Customize the look and feel of Obsidian using [[Themes]] and [[CSS snippets]].
Learn more about our products:
- [[Introduction to Obsidian Publish|Obsidian Publish]] for publishing your notes.
- [[Introduction to Obsidian Sync|Obsidian Sync]] for syncing your notes across devices.
If you find any mistakes or missing information, you can contribute fixes to the site at https://github.com/obsidianmd/obsidian-docs/
If you want to support Obsidian financially, consider getting a [[Catalyst license]].
Check out [[Credits]] to get to know all the amazing people who made Obsidian possible.