[Obsidian Sync](https://obsidian.md/sync) is a cloud-based service that lets you store your notes on Obsidian's servers and sync them across your devices.
## How to use Obsidian Sync
- [[Set up Obsidian Sync]]
- Get started with Obsidian Sync.
- [[Select files and settings to sync|Selective sync]]
- Configure which files and settings to sync.
- [[Set up Obsidian Sync on another device|Set up a second device]]
- If you already have Obsidian Sync enabled on one device.
- [[Version history]]
- If you want to know how to view or restore previous versions of a note.
- [[Troubleshoot Obsidian Sync]]
- If you're having an issue with Obsidian Sync.
- [[Security and privacy]]
- How Obsidian keeps your Sync data safe.
- [[Obsidian Sync and third-party services|Third-party services]]
- How to use a third-party service to back up your vault.
## Important note
If you're using Obsidian Sync together with other cloud storage providers, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive, refer to [[Obsidian Sync and third-party services]] to avoid sync conflicts.